Sunday, January 18, 2009

Checking In

Well, here it is Sunday already! Some weeks go sooooo slow. Others go by so quikly that you almost miss them!

Thanks to all for the great comments on my Layout! If I could just figure out how to take better pictures, I'd be a happy camper.

Yesterday I volunteered to do a family album for some friends! This comes under the category of what have I gotten myself into! lol Our kids and theirs grew up together, and are actually the same ages (40 and 37!)So I probaly know about as much as they do of the info neede for the pix! She's got all of them in shoe boxes in a closet! So I'm going to help her get them into photo albums and get started on a Family album for them. She's very creative, and loves to quilt. But scrapping isn't her thing. She inherited a bunch of stuff from her son when their Daughter in Law (a very Creative CM Consultant)passed away. So she's going to bring it all over along with some of the oldest pics and I'm gonna get started! I'm actually looking forward to scrapping someone elses pics! And seeing all those young faces again!

But this means I really need to get some shelving up in my area! So I'll have someplace to put her stuff, to keep it seperate from mine! That means I'll have to be pushy with my honey to get him to build them for me.

Well, I guess I'll get to scrapping some of my stuff that I have ready to go, so when she brings her stuff I won't get behind with mine!

Hope you all had a great weekend, and all are well and happy.

No comments: