Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Debbies Thank You Card

 

This is a HUGE card I made for Don's sister. She's been going through some helth problems and her coworkers have really stepped up and helped her a lot. So she asked if I would make her a card to give them that was bigger than usual. So this is 6 x 12 inches! I had a lot of fun with it. But mailing it was a challenge. Don made and envelope for it, then put it into a padded envelope along with a thinking of you/hope you're better soon card for her. She said it was perfect. I used A Walk In My Garden and Beyond Birthdays for the words inside. I still haven't figured out how to put two pics in one post, so I'll send the inside after this. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

eiyiyi said...

Hi Jess,

Love the new cards! They are gorgeous.

I've left you another award on my blog. I'll try to write up the directions on getting it from me to you and I'll post them here when I'm done.