Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hey everyone!



A couple of you have said that you like the cat stamp on one of my cards. I got the stamp from Alpha Stamps. I just couldn't resist it as it looks so much like our little rescue Kitty, Rebel. Of course I had to practice my coloring to get it right, but it was great fun. So if you like the stamp, go to www.alphastamps.com and check out their goodies. They were pretty quick with the shipping too.

Well we got Flu shots yesteday. Yuk! I am usually not affected by them. But this time, I'm feeling yucky. I've got a bit of a fever and my muscles are sore. And of course I have my usual aches and pains too. And to add insult to injury, it's been raining all week, until today. I have no idea why, but my arthritis hurts worse after the weather change is over! Wierd huh? Well any way I'm sure I'll feel better in a day or two. Thank heavens Mother doesn't seem to be having any adverse reactions from it. Her arm isn't even sore at the injection site. (And she's always complained of that!) Well I'm glad she doesn't feel bad.

I'll be back in a day or two. I'm working on a card request or two so I'll try to remember to photograph them when thy are done. One of them is 'drying' under it's Flower Soft. So I hope I get the energy to work on the others today.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

eiyiyi said...

Sorry you're feeling ratty. I had my flu shot this week as well. No ill effects that I can tell but I'm fighting a cold so who knows? Feel better soon. hugs, eileen