Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No I'm not lost....er .... well....maybe......

No I'm definitely not lost! I just don't always have much to say. I know, sounds silly, when I can ramble on and on as a post on someone elses blog. I guess that's because your posts really inspire me...to scrap and to chat. But then again, it might have something to do with the fact that I have no one to chat with every day. Poor Don, gets the brunt of that almost every day when he gets home.

I've been doing a bit of this and a bit of that over the last couple of weeks. I've had to take some antibiotics that are just plain kicking my butt! Every time I take one, it makes me want to go to bed. So I don't get much done, in the house or in my scrap space. Needless to say that makes me unhappy! So this is just a short post to let you know that I am here. When I come out of the drug induced fog... I'll get something a bit more substantial up for you to look at! In the meantime, here's a couple of cards and a page for my sweetie's book with just his family. The three in this photo are his nephews and his neice. But they are almost all grown up now. I loved this photo, so I had to try to make it shabby. Which I never do. But I like the way this turned out. Still no journaling, and I hope to take a better pic. What do you think?



10 comments:

Summer Loving Gal said...

I think it's lovely as is! I also am glad to see you back around as I've missed seeing you.
Get your rest and get better!!
hugs
Denise

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

Enfys said...

Great projects Jess, hope you are feeling better now,
big hugs
En xx

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty projects! I love the card where you snipped out the horse and sleigh...beautiful!

Lourdes Torres said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comment. That gave me the wonderful opportunity to visit your blog. I love your creations. That scrapbook page using newspaper is really awesome. Visit anytime!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful assortment of cards! Love the pretty butterflies!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Your scrapbook page is fabulously shabby and your cards are beautiful! Awesome work!

Leslie Miller said...

I think your shabby page is fabulous! And a whole book is quite an undertaking. I know it's going to be a treasure. Really cute cards, too! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Norma said...

Love the layout with the newspaper:)

Jerri Jimenez said...

Lovin' your shabby page Jess! And the butterfly card is gorgeous, fabulous trim! Get well thoughts are being sent your way!!!