Friday, December 17, 2010

A Scary Thought - But not yet!

Wow, that was certainly a scary thought,but we've managed to put it off for another month! This economy has surely put the frighteners on many of us! I just can't imagine how those of you with children to raise are making it through all this. The cost of everything is rising. But our paychecks are not! Transportation costs
ie: upkeep, insurance, and gas for the car, are just unbelievably high. My sweetie's been using the bus to get back and forth to work. But they've raised the cost of that too!
And oh my gosh....Groceries keep getting more and more and more costly! We have to shop using the flyer's and coupons we get in the mail. Buying the cheaper brands or generics of everything too. My sweetie does almost all the cooking, and he is a magician when it comes to creating a wonderful tasting meal out of left overs! I am so lucky to have him, and I love him very much!
Well Tomorrow is my oldest son's birthday. But the cost of gas etc being the way it is, we won't get to spend the time together. We'll have to wait til Christmas day for that. The important thing is that we all love each other, and will spend some time together at some point during the season.
So Merry Christmas to you all! And Have a very Happy New Year too!
Hugs to you all


Things here are looking financially worse as days progress. So I thought I'd let y'all know that you might not see me around for awhile. We've been renting this computer and it may have to go back because we are in a hole that keeps getting deeper and deeper. Of course I'll get over it. It won't be easy. But I'll have to spend more time in my craft space, which is the only bright spot in this whole thing. The Worst part, the internet usage will go with it and I woun't be able to keep in touch with my newly found Grandson and his sweet little family. Of course I have his address, and his and all my family member's phone numbers. Of course I lived without a computer for a very long time, so it won't be hard to adjust. I will, however, miss catching up with you all. So maybe I'll be able to get to the library and use their computers there.
So It is what it is, and if I don't get to be with you again before, I just wanted to wish you all a very very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!
Hugs to you all!
Jessica

2 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Oh Jess, I'm so sorry it's come to this. I hate the thought of not seeing you on line or on email. Promise me that we can at least snail mail once in a while so we can keep up with what's going on. I wish you a safe, happy, and healthy Christmas and a Happy New Year as well. hugs, eileen xoxoxoxo

Summer Loving Gal said...

Jess, I am keeping you in my prayers sweetie that things find a way to improve for you and Don. Take care of yourselves if you do need to "disappear" for a while and know we are waiting to see you again!
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
hugs
Denise