Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My family

Well, I think I've got it all set up the way I want it. But if anybody has trouble reading it because of the colors or the size of the type, let me know. I can always change it. For those of you who don't know me or mine. The pic of the three guys is of my Sons Pete and Matthew and Pete's son Joseph.
Joe is my youngest grandson. My other grandson was in NC somewhere the last I heard. His mom moved around quite a bit, so we never really got a chance to be around him much. But he is now 22 yrs old, and I'm sure he's on his own. His father heard that he might have gone into the service. But I don't know that for sure. So if you're reading this, and you're a praying person, I would appreciate prayers for my Michael, just incase he's in harms way some where.
Joe, who graduated from highschool last year, is a wonderful young man. He is working now, but is saving up for college. He's going to start at the local Tech school first. He want's to major in history with an eye toward teaching. And yes I'm very proud! So Joe, if you read this, now you know! Our family is small, but we love big!
Tomorrow I hope to upload some scrapbook layouts so everyone can see our fun photos! (As well as the not so fun ones.) And that means you too Nikki! so get used to it!
Well, I don't know what's supposed to go into a blog, but I guess I'll figure it out fairly soon. And I'm sure y'all will let me know if I've missed something!
So take care and I'll be back later!

No comments: