Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well It's Wednesday

Wednesday and it's cold outside. Not cold like a lot of other people are experiencing today. I'm glad I don't live up north any more! I don't think I could deal with cold weather any more.
It's supposed to get into the 20's here in the next couple of days, but that's still not as cold as some folks have! I saw on the news last night that someone had a cup of warm water and they threw it up in the air, it froze on the way down!!! You could see on the ground where it had hit, and froze solid to the ice that was already there.
I lived in Northern New Hampshire for about 10 years and I've seen 40 below zero! I just couldn't believe how cold it was!

I'm happy to be living in SC again. It gets cold here but it's not anywhere near as cold as it could be!

Enough about the weather. I'm going to try to upload some layouts. I'd like y'alls honest input. While I love hearing what a wonderful job I've done (it's good for the ego), but I would also like to hear if there is something that is jarring to the eye. Or something that pulls your eye away from the photos, or the story. So I'm off to see if I can load some pretties!
I hope all y'all are well.

No comments: