Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday

Well, it's Tuesday, and I need to get over to my scrap table and get the last couple of layouts done for the CHA challenges. I have done a couple that I missed the deadline for. But I finished them as I wanted to see how the design came out. They're not too bad. But my 'using my stash' LO is a bit cluttered. I'm not sure what I could do to tone it down, But it's done either way. Usually, when I'm finished with a LO, I don't go back and change it. Unless it's really a bad or glaring mistake. But I may go back and fix this one!
I still have my cupcake lo to do, and Debby's Dare lo #4. But that's not due till Sunday evening, so I'm not too worried about it. I already have the journaling done and the pix picked out, which is backwards for me. I usually start with the photos, then do the design and I do the Journaling last. But while I was contemplating the question, the story came to me and I wrote it down, right away. Then I went looking for pix, and found some others that I had been thinking about working up a layout for. Then finally found the right pix, and the layout is all put together in my head, but not on my table! Well, gotta get started. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: