Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful it's Thursday

Although I don't know why it should matter if it's Thursday, except that my men will be home for the weekend. I don't feel quite so isolated when they are about! Thank you all so much for your kind words this week. It does help when I know others care about my craziness! lol

I have spent this week making valentines day cards. I got a new card kit of the month thingy in the mail. It looked good, so I decided to go for it. My first kit came Tuesday, so I've been working on cards the rest of the week. I finished the 8th last night. My son is using one for his girlfriend, and the rest have gone to work with Don in hopes that some of his coworkers might buy them! Just sort of testing the waters, so to speak. I'm curious what other folks might think of the designs. They aren't the traditional hearts and flowers sentiments. They are mostly black and white with a couple of red gem brads thrown in now and then. They turned out quite nicely. But now I have to get to work on my lo for the All about you in 52challenge. I have the story written out, now to find some pics. This shouldn't be too hard, I only have a gazillion of them around here!

So I should have it done today or tomorrow for up load. Funny, for the first time in my life I've become one of those last minute folks!!! Ah well, does it matter as long as it meets the deadline? I don't think so.

So I hope you all have a great day today and that I'll have something pretty for you to look at tomorrow. And if any of the cards come back, I'll take a pic of them. (I don't know why I didn't think of that before sending them off with him!) So I'm off to finish my computer stuff and then back to the scrap table!

Have a wonderfl day, and a great weekend!

No comments: