Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 6 of All about you in 52

Boy am I enjoying this. Some of the journaling has been a bit difficult to get through, but I am a writer at heart, so if I just stick to it, I get through it. Oh no...didn't that just rhyme? Stands to reason, poetry would be the next jump I guess! Well, then again, maybe not! lol

I have this weeks jouraling done but I'm still working out what I want the layout to look like. I want something new and different for me. So that means I need to step out of the box and go at the page from a different angle. I usually start with the photos, papers and design, then embellies, then journaling. So I think I'm going to go the other direction this time. So next would be the embellies. Later on(after I catch up on all my fav sites)I'll sit down and try to work it out. Hopefully I'll get it on the board before the end of the week! lol The most interesting about this...my Aunt Sue will be featured again this week! She was the most amazing woman!

Oh and I got the goodie package that Debby sent me! Oh how wonderful. Did you pick it special for me, knowing I have mostly men in my family? It's lovely but not flowery, more masculine. And there are 2 lovely little transparancies! Did I say it was lovely! lol Thank you so much Debby! I love the papers and the way they are cut and...well I love it all!

So I'm off to try to get my page finished today. I have one more birthday card to finish for this month. So I'll be working on that too. I hope this finds you all well and happy.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm loving that you in 52 challenge. can't wait to see your finished layout. I have a little something for you at my blog..

Happy Sunday!!!

Theresa said...

Hi there. you should be able to right click on the picture and save it to your hard drive. once you do that, just go into your blogger and upload the saved picture into your post.