Wow, thank you so much Theresa!!! When I started this blog, I had no idea that anyone would even read what I write about, let alone like it!!! So when I checked my email today, there was this message! So cool! The only problem I have is figuring out how I get the pic of the award on to my blog. I tried clicking the pic and pasting it, then trying to ad it like I have everything else. But all it did was show the url for the image? Any ideas?
However, in any event, I have to do what is required of me. So here goes:
1. I have already told my honey that I love him this morning. And more than once.
2. Name 6 ways I measure success in my life.
I measure sucess each day so here goes:
1) I pray each day, usually more than once. I Give myself and my day and all of those I love over to Him each day.
2) I get up every day! Because of health issues, that's a big deal for me!!!
3) I do my best to take care of my mother each day. We have never had the best relationship, so this is a deffinately challenge.
4) I try to check in with friends each day. Just letting them know I care is as good for me as it is for them!
5) I appreciate my life, the way it is. (The people I love and who love me, the fact that I can still walk! That I had my dear friend Rhonda for as long as I did, all these wonderful things that make up my life.)
6) And last, but certainly not least...I try to create something every day. I love to feel the flow of creativity!
So there it is, now let me see who will be the five people? Can there be more than five?
Debby at DebbysDare.blogspot.om
Amy at Imsofullofscrap.blogspot.com
Maxine at Makingmemorieswithmaxine.blogspot.com
Robyn at thepinkstamper.blogspot.com
Louise at cafelouise.blogspot.com
Ok now I have to go send email's to all. Have a great day everyone.