Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finally, Some creativity!

 
 
 
 

These are cards I made for the Cricut Card Fairies and For Don's Fathers day. There were a couple others that went out, but the camera batteries were dead! Grrrr. I guess you get what you pay for! I got an inexpensive charger, and the batteries just don't seem to hold a charge long. Go figure! The photos seem to be better. I might have been holding my tongue right! lol It seems the pix taken while laying on my lap are the best photos! Imagine that. Well enjoy, I hope to have more tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Denise said...

What lovely cards, Jessica.
Very nice job :-)

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

great cards Jess and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog

hugs
Kaye x

Janiel/ janny said...

Good morning Jessica,

Love the cards.... I love the little fishy's saying you have on the one. :o)

Thanks for stopping by my blog with the congrats. It does meant a lot to me.
hugs and have a great weekend, janny