Sunday, July 12, 2009

Good Sunday Morning

Hi all who venture this way. I'm feeling better today. Sweet Eileen sent me a wonderful RAK! Paper and ribbon and rubons, in chipboard alpha's and....drumroll please.....the Stone Script cartridge! And she made the lovliest card! Eileen you are sucn a sweetheart. So I went to the scrap table and created! For the first time in about 2 weeks...maybe even 3! I'd fallen way behind on my personal birthday cards. But got them finished last night! They might be a bit late, but they will get there. And it's back to the table today after I clean up the kitchen. YUK!
But work before play... Who the heck made that rule? I think I'm nearing the age when I get to do what I want when I want....if there is such an age. lol

My friend who's taking chemo and radiation has lost most of her hair, but still has her sweet, sunny disposition.
My sister-in-law is having her last radiation treatment tomorrow. And her hair is coming back!
I'm still praying for my friend who's son is going through a hard time. And things arent looking quite so bleak for him! Thank You God!
So I'm thinking that we are all on the mend, and appreciate all the prayers we can get!
I don't know why I have such a problem remembering to take photos of what I make...but I'll try to remember today.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to have an upload later....TTFN Jess

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jess-I'm sorry to hear about all of this. I will keep you in my thoughts!

Enfys said...

Hi Jess, popped over to see how things were, glad you got a 'cheer up' pressie from Eileen and hoping that things improve soon.
hugs
Enfys x