Monday, March 1, 2010
Color me shocked! Thanks so much to my sweet friend Sherry. Now I have to tell 7 things about myself, and forward the award to 15 people. Do I know 15 people? Ok let me see......
Eileen at eiyiyi.blogspot.com
Enfys at going-buggy.blogspot.com
Pinky at blueyecicle.blogspot.com
Louise at cafelouise.blogspot.com
Christina at creationswithchristina.com
Debby at debbysdares.blogspot.com
Robyn at mypinkstamper.com
Anso at glitteradventure.blogspot.com
Marie at marielevite.blogspot.com
Giovana at giovana-believe.blogspot.com
Shazza at artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com
Crystal, our fearless leader at the Cricut Card Fairy Army
Helen at firenzecards.blogspot.com
Michelle at chelemom.blogspot.com
(These aren't links, just the names of their blogs)
Some of these ladies may not know who I am, but they all contribute to my knowledge and creativity almost daily. I'd like to say thanks to them all, so I'll use this award to say it for me. And if you already have the award, or don't usually put them on your blog, that's ok, it's not the picture of the award that's important, it's the meaning behind it. So thanks ladies, so very much for all your inspiration!
Ok now 7 things about me....
1. I always thought getting old wasn't for sissies, but now I am sure of it!
2. I must have my coffee in the morning...you understand....MUST HAVE!
3. I'm very, very grumpy when woken up by loud noises etc.
4. I love reading, good old fashioned mysteries, like the Agatha Christie sort.
5. I love a good laugh. And some of you ladies make me smile a lot!
6. I have a terrible memory. So I make lists...lots and lots of lists. Then I
forget where I put them!
7. I spend way too much time on the computer, but blogs really spark my creativity!
Ok, now I'm off to tell all the ladies about this award! Thanks Sherry, It was fun!