Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh my gosh, I just realized I forgot to post my card for Enfys' challenge. So people are clicking my link and just seeing my other creations. So here it is. Sorry
folks
The background is some scrumscious grey cardstock my sweetie brought me. The red and white are (I think) from Stampin Up (some my friend Eileen sent me last year). But they've been in my stash for so long, well you know how it is. The ribbon and ric rak were also in my stash as were the flowers. I used Elegent Edges Cricut cartridge to cut the shapes. I tried cutting two of the red ones, and fitting one inside the other. But I couldn't make it work, no matter how small I cut it. So I just popped one up on the card and glued the circle down under it. It has the look of a Christmas ornament. So I may save it for that. But I think I could use it for any number of occasions. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jess

3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Loverly for you to comment on my blog and cool name on yours...need a DJ!!! You make very cute cards indeed!

Julia Aston said...

The red and white look so striking against the black on this pretty card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment!

Yvonne Garner said...

So sweet of you to comment on my post over at AO! I really appreciate it. You have a lovely, heartfelt blog. Enjoy your journey!