Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All about you in 52

Well, I'm behind again! lol but that's ok, I don't let it stress me out. I promised myself that if I didn't update this blog as often as I 'should' then I wouldn't beat myself up about it. So I don't.

Last week's question is about what or who brings you joy. When I first read the question, one thing popped into my head. It was the image of a little one toddling around on unsteady legs. Then came a baby's laughter, the first time he laughs out loud. Then came a picture from my memory of a covered brige with a back drop of many colored leaves. This is an actual memory for me, as I lived not far from there in NH. Many of you have probably seen it as its in many scenic calendars. The bridge in Stark NH is supposed to be the most photographed covered bridge in the country!
Then joy brought me from places back to people. My friend Rhonda always brought me joy, now her memory does too. My Sweet boyfriend Don, brings me joy, along with flowers and the occasional treat. He brings me Pepperidge Farm Coconut Layer Cake. And that brings me joy! Oh how I love that cake! My friend Sherry brings me joy, just being herself. There are many things and people who bring joy into my life. But the biggest, most important thing is prayer. When I pray, I always feel that God hears me. And that brings me wonderful joyful feelings, and eventually great peace.

I haven't been over to Debbys Blog yet this week, as yesterday was a holiday. So I didn't expect to find many bloggers out and about in blog land.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I spent mine removing all my stamps from their wood or foam and applying cling foam, so I could store them in CD cases. My hands are VERY sore today. I still have four of my Stampin Up sets and a whole container of foam stamps to do. But I've got about 30 CD cases done. I only bought
50, so I hope I have enough to finish. But I can always buy more. This isn't hard work, but it's tedious. Some of them don't want to come off the wood, I guess it's becaise they are pretty old. But eventually, I win! I have made quite a dent in the work, but still have another day of it to go. I'll be working on it today, and maybe even tomorrow, until they're done. I still have about 7 or 8 CD's to label, as I just got too tired last night. So the last few I just put them in the case, and closed them up. Then I fell into bed. Who'd a thunk that would be so tireing?

Well I hope this finds you all well, and healthy. Take care

No comments: